[fluka-discuss]: Isolating primaries from scattered and secondary particles

From: <saneesh_at_iuac.res.in>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:37:41 +0530

Dear Fluka experts,
     Here I am showing the thread of discussions between me and Lucia on
BEAMPARTicles. I am looking for a way to isolate primary beam from
scattered (elastic and inelastic) and secondary particles in order to
account for cross-talk. Please go through it and help me to proceed
further.

- regards
Saneesh N

Dear Lucia,
    Thank you for your valuable suggestions. I have modified the program
as per the directions given in the link. This help me to find the
coordinates of each cell.

   I have also gone through the hints given by you regarding the
elimination of scattered events. here I am attaching one link related
to that.
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/5088.html

In this, Stefan has mentioned that BEAMPARTicles includes elastically
scattered particles also. But I am looking for a way to eliminate all the
scattered events from direct interactions. This is mentioned in the same
link (option 1) by Brandon. Is there any way to get it ?

Regards..
Saneesh N