Re: [fluka-discuss]: MC program

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:47:56 +0200

Dear Xuejuan Wu

I'd like to invite you to have a look at the lecture notes of our beginner
courses, e.g.
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=dresden2013

and more specifically at
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/dresden2013/Lectures/02_Installation_1013.pdf

which lists all files that are required to run FLUKA. However, once you
have unpacked the package and have set the FLUPRO variable to the
directory that contains all files you don't have to worry anymore that
data files are linked and read correctly. This task is taken over either
by the script rfluka (if you run from the command line) or by Flair (if
you start your simulation from this tool).

I strongly recommend that you use the Flair tool for job management, i.e.
input editing, job submission and output postprocessing (the FLUKA course
also contains lecture notes on Flair).

Cheers
Stefan