Re: [fluka-discuss]: Eroor between simplegeo and fluka

From: Roberto Versaci <roberto.versaci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:02:33 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Ghazaleh,

I have given a quick look at your geometry and there are a few evident
errors.
First of all you define your region "blc" as what is contained in your
body "blc" and you do not subtract anything (namely "blc 5 +blc").
Therefore your black-hole extends over the whole geometry.
The same mistake is repeated a few times, e.g.: your region "vac" is
defined as what is contained inside your "vac" body, not subtracting
anything.
In this way you end up with a lot of overlapping regions.
Then, I have also seen that five of six regions are assigned to BLCKHOLE,
I believe this is not what you had in mind for your simulations.

I would suggest you to have a look at this major issues and then focus on
possible smaller errors (I did not look for these).

Cheers,

                         Roberto