[fluka-discuss]: About the single scattering set at the boundary

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:34:37 +0800 (CST)

Dear Fluka experts,

  I have a problem about the single scattering set at the boundary.I don't know when should I use the card MULSOPT.I don't know what is the influence to the result if I set the single scattering at the boundary.So,I try to explore the card MULSOPT.I find,when I use the card MULSOPT to set the single scattering at the boundary,I can get a result,and when I remove the card MULSOPT in the input file(other input parameters are the same),the result I get is total different.But why the result is so different?I'm confused this very much.Could you help me to give a reasonable explanation?The attachments contain two files,one is the input file,and the other is the comparison diagram.
  Thanks for your time.Thanks for any suggestions.

Best regards
YuanChen