RE: [fluka-discuss]: Error between Simplegeo and Fluka Run

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:29:43 +0000

Dear Ghazaleh,

I’m afraid that without providing more information on what errors you’re referring to, it is difficult to give a conclusive answer. I just did a quick check of your geometry and according to the debugger in SimpleGeo it seems to be correctly defined. If the geometry by itself (see attached image) correctly represents what you had intended to model, is a different question.

Best regards

Chris

[cid:image003.jpg_at_01CECA52.3EFBEE30]