Re: [fluka-discuss]: eta(550) decays

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 08:57:05 +0100

Hello Joe
Unfortunatey I am not able to answer to most of your questions.
FLUKA authors can give more details.
What I can tell you is that we tried to discuss if we can flag eta (or other particle)
production in hadronization.
At present this does not seem at all to be a simple job.
It cannot be excluded that, given this need not considered when designing
the code, in the future we can develop something in this direction.
It's not easy to give a time schedule: at present we have other compelling
priorities for the next release.

        Sorry
                Giuseppe

--