[fluka-discuss]: muon production from positron annihilation and gamma conversion

From: belgin piliçer <belginpilicer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:15:26 +0100

Dear Fluka Users,

I want to produce the energy spectrum of muons from positron annihilation
or gamma conversion by impinging the electrons to carbon target. Is it
possible?
I read that by using PHOTONUC card, MuMuPair option can switch on.
I used these cards but I didn't observe the muons.

PHOTONUC 1111. 0.0 0.0 CARBON CARBON
0.0MUMUPAIR
USRTRACK 1. MUONS -26. TARGET 500.mu
USRTRACK 1500.0 500.
USRBIN 11. MUONS -21. 10.0 0.0 40.0mu
USRBIN 0.0 0.0 0.0 100.0 1.0 400. &
USRBIN 11. ENERGY -24. 10.0 0.0 40.0edep
USRBIN 0.0 0.0 0.0 100.0 1.0 400. &

Thanks for your advice and help from now.