[fluka-discuss]: How to score Source Particle Distribution

From: Francesco Collamati <francesco.collamati_at_roma1.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 16:00:08 +0100

Dear Fluka experts
I would like to score the spatial distribution of Source Particle in my simulation.
I thought it was feasible via USRBIN selecting BEAMPART as particle.
Anyway, it seems to me like in this way I score the entire path of the primary particles, where I would like to score just their initial position, in order to be sure of the positioning of the source.
What can I use?
thanks in advance

Francesco Collamati