Re: [fluka-discuss]: muon production frm gamma conversion or positron annhilation

From: belgin piliçer <belginpilicer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 22:12:50 +0100

Hello experts,

I attached my input file. Now muon production is possible but it is not
correct spectrum.

I don't know MUCARLO but if you sent the code I can try to understand. Or
where can I find the code?

And just I want to simulate the positron annihilation to muon. Is it
possible with MUCARLO?

Thanks for your advance.
b.