Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Tally segment like MCNP

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:03:35 +0100

There is also another way, but it requires too the writing of a user routine.
Define as many identical USRBDX detectors as the number of the radial bins you
want, where the scoring surface is the boundary between two regions, as usual.
Write a fluscw.f routine where you score only in one of those detectors
depending on the distance between the crossing point and the center of
the desired surface binning.
Put in input a command USERWEIG with WHAT(3) = 3.

I warn you, however, that kind of solution is only recommended to an
advanced user with good programming skills.
You can find a description of the fluscw.f routine in the manual,
section 13.2.6.

Alberto