Re: [fluka-discuss]: x=0,y=0 projection

From: Vahan Petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:24:29 +0400

Hi, I had the same issue in the past and as I understood from
discussions that I had with fluka-discuss You should create very narrow
cylinder along direction X=0 and put 1-bin in Y, Z directions of USRBIN(
card with type=DOSE-EQ). Then in the direction of X you should get exact
values and not avaraged from Y, Z directions.

Cheers!