RE: [fluka-discuss]: About USRBDX card

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 12:28:40 +0000

Dear Amit,

Were you maybe running only a limited number of primaries which do not permit to get lower bin entries? Because the minimum entry you can have in a bin (per primary) is 1 photon/N/binsize, where N is the number of primaries. The only way to circumvent this is to run more primaries (or use any biasing techniques, but this really depends on your application). Numerically, you should of course be able to get numbers below 1E-6.

Cheers, Anton