RE: [fluka-discuss]: Abort called from LATINP reason

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:02:01 +0000

Dear Ghazaleh,

I just noticed that my previous answer was incomplete: multiple times you have a lattice of a lattice, which is not supported.

A solution could be to point from different empty lattice cells to the same real cell by using *different* transformations (instead of pointing from a lattice cell to another lattice cell). For this you then need different LATTICE and ROT-DEFI cards.

Apart from this:
* You have a geometry error in region Union3
* Due to numerical reasons, it is not recommended to have touching surfaces of RCCs (better to use an infinite cylinder and cut it with planes)

Cheers, Anton