Re: [fluka-discuss]: scoring emission products of unstable isotopes in YSO

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 16:16:02 +0100

Dear Milena,

you can find the answer to your question in this note to the list of
particles which can be transported with FLUKA:

  (1) Heavy fragments produced in evaporation are loaded in a special stack
      (COMMON FHEAVY, contained in the INCLUDE file with the same name).
      The internal code for heavy evaporation fragments is the following:
      3 = deuteron, 4 = 3-H, 5 = 3-He, 6 = 4-He, 7-12 = fission fragments.
      Transport capabilities (dE/dx, with account of effective charge and
      effective charge straggling, multiple Coulomb scattering, no interaction
      yet) are now available for d, t, 3-He and 4-He. Heavier ions can be
      transported on demand (see option IONTRANS), with or without nuclear
      interactions. Fission fragments and fragments from Fermi break-up, when
      produced, are also put in COMMON FHEAVY with id's ranging from 7 to 12
      (usually 7 and 8 for two fragments).

and further information is provided in the description of commands IONTRANS,
PHYSICS (with SDUM=EVAPORATion) and RESNUCLEi (Note 4).

Alberto

--
Alberto Fass