[fluka-discuss]: how to score produced parameter from specified reaction channel and each primary particle

From: qjzhu <qjzhu_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 22:43:54 +0800

Dear Fluka experts:
    I am writing to you to ask for your kindness help, I am a fluka recruit, in my fluka model, the electron beam with energy gauss distribution hit the target which is composed of Pb and Ta, then the neutrons were produced. I want to score the following parameter
£¨1£©the neutron contribution from Pb and Ta
  The neutron will be produced by photon nuclear reaction,Pb (¦Ã,n) or Au (¦Ã,n), The scoring cards in the flair have no reaction channel option.
£¨2£©The energy deposited in the target of each electron
The 1000 electron particles was used as source particle, i want to record the each electron energy loss in the target, the results from usryield or usrtrack was statistics data.
Could you offer me some suggestions.
I look forward to your early reply.

Yours sincerely.

Qingjun Zhu