Re: Re: RE: [fluka-discuss]: Does it need special setting for neutron in polyethylene?

From: Sunil C <csunil11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:16:36 +0530

Hi

The manual gives you a flavor of what is required. Please see

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=99
Also, please the contents of various FLUKA courses on the website, the
latest being
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=intro&which=dresden2013.

The source sub routine has also been the subject of several discussions in
the list. it will definitely help to read all of them.

A few interesting discussions are.
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/fluka-discuss/msg00166.html
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/att-2600/cfambe.f
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0536.html

Also see the attachments for the actual routines.

Best regards
Sunil