Re: [fluka-discuss]: Abort called from FLKAG1

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 17:26:52 -0800

Hi Ghazaleh,

First of all, I find that the successful approach to building geometries
efficiently (not only for novice users) is to go step by step, visualizing
the geometry as you add more elements to it. You can't just build
something relatively complex and then expect it to work. Debugging will be
then tedious as there will be multiple combinations of factors (bodies,
regions, Š Lattice) that will cooperative conspire against the correctness
of your geometry. Thus, it cannot be our role to perform such job for you.

Having said that I can point you out, right away to two sources of errors
in your geometry that are very obvious:
1) In the definition of many of your 'LŠ' regions you are missing at least
one space to separate the second and third bodies.
2) There are problems in the definition of your lattice. You are assigning
a number of lattice containers to different number of lattices, so you get
inconsistency errors. Anyway, are you sure you know how lattice
definition/philosophy in FLUKA is?

I'd suggest to try to correct these, and then you comment most of the
geometry and start debugging step by step, slowly uncomenting lines of
your file.

Mario