[fluka-discuss]: Problem in running simulation

From: Amit Kumar <amit.live.sal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:02:19 +0530

Dear fluka users

I have installed flupix on windows8 using Oracle virtual box. While running
a code with any number of primaries (100,000 or more) it finishes for 34313
number of primaries (we have seen it in sum.lis file) without showing any
error. But i do not get results for higher number of primaries to get
better accuracy. Can any one tell me where is the problem?

Any kind of assistance will be appreciated.

--
Amit Kumar
Bhaha Atomic Research Centre