Re: [fluka-discuss]: Interpretation of cross section and yield from USRYIELD

From: Chenyen Lee <chenyenlee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 12:43:28 +0800

Dear Alberto Fasso' :

I name the modified routine MGDRAW as mgdrawF18.f and put it in the
directory of /fluka/flutil.
( is it correct or should I put it in directory usermax ?)

I complied it and got error as below.
lee_at_lee-X402CA:~/physics/fluka/flutil$ ./fff mgdrawF18.f
awk: line 0: regular expression compile failed (missing '('))
./fff: 92: [: -le: unexpected operator
./fff: 109: ./fff: [[: not found

Please advise me
Thanks in advance

Lee

2014-01-22 Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>