Re: [fluka-discuss]: Data merging statistics

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 12:39:21 +0100

Dear Chenyen,
About statistical error you can read for example the last 4 slides of the
this presentation that explains how to interpret the results from a MC
calculation and it gives you some practical tips
(https://fluka-course.web.cern.ch/FLUKA-Course/Lectures_pdf/c04_StatSampl.pdf).
If you perform a single run by convention the statistical error is printed
as 99%.
Best Regards,
Andrea