Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to kill secondary electrons?

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:56:03 +0800 (CST)

Dear Andrea,

  Thanks for your reply.
  However,you know secondary electrons energy is 0~50 eV.In the Fluka,the present lowest transport limit for electrons is 1 KeV.Meanwhile,Default: the e+e- transport cutoff is set equal to the production threshold for discrete electron interactions.In other words,the production threshold for electrons is 1 KeV,which is larger than secondary electrons energy.In this case,Could I kill secondary electrons?

Best Regards
Chen Yuan