Re: [fluka-discuss]: Primary Guidence

From: nikhil shetty <nikhil.nitk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:54:13 +0100

Hi Anuj,

it is recommended to start from any of the recently held courses like this:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=dresden2013

Also, there is a beginner's course coming up in May:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/296741/
This will be very useful to you if you can still find a place.

Here is a presentation on cosmic rays, from one of the previous courses:
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/jlab2012/Lectures/17_Cosmic_Rays_0412.pdf
But you need to go through the FLUKA basics, before you can have a good
grasp of this.

Cheers,
-Nikhil