Re: [fluka-discuss]: fluka installation

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 08:52:50 +0100

Hi.
  I understood that you are trying with a Fedora but it will be very
helpful if you could specify a bit more details because simply saying that
it doesn't work can't help me much in trying to help you installing it.

1) Fedora version
2) g77 version
3) do you have the compat 32 libraries? The rpm is for g77 and is a 32 bit
application and therefore you need al the old compatibility libraries you
you need to install with yum .

Please try to install the 64 bit gfortran version as it should work and
compile out of the box (if you have all the compilers and libraries
installed properly)