Re: [fluka-discuss]: getting files from host to guest

From: Artem Zontikov <zontikov_at_nf.jinr.ru>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:59:04 +0300

Here is a rather transparent periodically updating guide for VBox shared
folder installation process on rpm based distros -
http://www.if-not-true-then-false.com/2010/install-virtualbox-guest-additions-on-fedora-centos-red-hat-rhel/
And there is one annoying issue with shared folder - after updating kernel
package you may find the linux kernel starts to build shared folder module
during the system boot process. This problem eliminates after reinstalling
guest additions with the next release of VirtualBox.