Re: [fluka-discuss]: Another begining question

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:29:11 +0100

Dear Reyes

actually I see that the solutions (in terms of .inp and .flair files) are
available on the course website
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=course&sub=program&navig=2&which=dresden2013

If you refer specifically to the four questions of Exercise 1, you are
right: the answers are not reported ... but two of them (#1 and #3) are
explicitly written in the resulting output file and the even ones come
from elementary multiplications. In case of doubts, let us know

Cheers

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI