RE: [fluka-discuss]: flair

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:05:05 +0000

Hi all,

the errors are shown as red lines on the plots and they are shown on the Error frame on the left side.
You have to click the number of the error and it will provide more info on the nature of the error
The problem of course is that you didn't define any blackbody surrounding your geometry
so there is undefined space outside the water layer.

The frame that was accessing the build geometry of fluka is removed.
You can still access the geometry debugger of fluka by modifing in the Input Editor the GEOEND card
and I am working on integrating graphically the FLUKA geometry debugger inside the geometry editor

Vasilis