[fluka-discuss]: Problems when I tried to merge the USRBIN datas in flair

From: 徐妙华 <mhxu_at_cumtb.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 23:45:55 +0800 (CST)

Dear FLAIR experts,

 I ran the "tutorial.flair" with the lastest flair version in the virtual box. There were no problems in the run simulation.And also when I merged the data of "tutorial_usrcoll_51" and the "tutorial_resnuclei",everything was good. I can get the merged data file and succeed in plotting. However, when I tried to merge the data of "USRBIN", I got the message "Please check output for possible errors on file: tutorial_usrbin_50", and then "No files were created". I tried the other input files, such as the "example.inp". The merging of "USRBDX" and the "USRTRACK" data is just fine, while there is always problems when I merged the "USRBIN" data.

This error seemed quite strange for me. Can anyone tell me the reason and how to solve this problem?
Thank you very much!

Miaohua

---------