Re: [fluka-discuss]: Merging different results

From: nikhil shetty <nikhil.nitk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 11:40:39 +0200

Hi Jean-Emmanuel,

indeed FLUKA supports preprocessing and one can define both the beam
locations in a single input file. Look for preprocessor directives here:
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/jlab2012/Lectures/03_BasicInput_0412.pdf

On the other hand, if the beam parameters remain the same and is shifted
only in the transverse plane, one can set up a script to shift the USRBIN
results accordingly. (instead of running the simulation again)

Cheers,
-Nikhil