[fluka-discuss]: Fluka on Mac os-x with Mavericks 10.9.2

From: Christian Fedon <christian.fedon_at_ts.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:05:26 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am a new user of FLUKA and now I am trying to install it on my computer (Mac Os X - Mavericks 10.9.2, Intel Core i7).

I downloaded the proper version for my computer (fluka2011.2b-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.gz) and I followed the guide for the installation, but during it I had two problems:

1- the program said that it didn't find the "#include <values.h>" for the file named "usbmax.c" so , searching on internet, I found that this problem could be solved adding on that file " #include <limits.h>" & "#include <float.h>" and all seemed going good.

2- after a while that I solved this first problem and I recompiled with make, and the terminal said:
 " ld: warning: ignoring file /Applications/fluka/libflukahp.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64) : /Applications/fluka/libflukahp.a"

Does anyone have experience on it and could help me to go on with the installation?

Thanks in advanced,

Christian