Re: [fluka-discuss]: neutron cross sections version (ENDF/B-VI?)

From: Alberto Fasso <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:22:08 +0200

No, the Xenon capture gammas described in ALICE-INT-2001-28 are not based
on the paper by Hamada et al. They are based on the levels reported in the
Nuclear Data Sheets.
Hamada reported 273 gamma lines (some of which were attributed to the
wrong Xenon isotope), while the gamma lines implemented in FLUKA are 820,
corresponding to transitions between 335 levels.
The ALICE report has been reprinted in the Proceedings of the SATIF-6
workshop (2002). You can find it on-line at
books.google.cz/books?isbn=9264017348

Best regards,

Alberto