[fluka-discuss]: installation and group licence

From: Kristian Ytre-Hauge <kristian.ytre-hauge_at_ift.uib.no>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:44:23 +0200

Dear FLUKA team members,

I am a post-doc at the University of Bergen, Norway, and I am working with
FLUKA. We are looking for an option to make FLUKA more easily available for
new users in our group for research and educational purposes. Is there a
method to allow one installation (on several local machines) per group where
everybody of this group have their own licence or is it possible to get some
sort of a group licenses?

The main idea is to avoid that every new student/user has to install FLUKA
themselves, but rather that we as a group maintain a number of workstations
with FLUKA/Flair installed.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,

Kristian S. Ytre-Hauge

University of Bergen