[fluka-discuss]: How could I limit proton energy the detector receive when I use usrbin recording protons fluence?

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 20:44:00 +0800 (CST)

Hi everyone,

   In my input file,I set DEFAULTS=PRECISIO, and I have a USRBIN detector which is been used to record protons fluence(the primary proton energy is 100 MeV).The attachment is my input file.Here are my problems.
(1)According to my input file,the proton energy I record is from 0.1 MeV to 100 MeV.But,I think the minimum energy(0.1 MeV) is too low.How could I increase the minimum energy? In a word,I want to get protons fluence which proton energy is limited from 10 MeV to 100 MeV.
(2)By the way,you know,we can set the detector thickness in the usrbin card.Is there any link between the detector thickness and the proton energy I record?
    Thanks for any suggestion.

Best Regards
Chen Yuan