[fluka-discuss]: RE: FLAIR error: compile link ldpmqmd

From: Ferreira De Almeida Lourenco, Ana <am.lourenco_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 14:58:21 +0000

Hello Stefan and all

Yes, I have it defined on a ".bashrc' file as I could confirm when I run the same command through the terminal and it works and generates the executable: (I'm just having problems when I run the same command through FLAIR)

$FLUPRO/flutil/ldpmqmd -o water_compile -m fluka
$FLUPRO = /home/ana/fluka
 now linking
/home/ana/fluka
gfortran