[fluka-discuss]: RE: USRTRACK bins, _tab.lis file

From: Ferreira De Almeida Lourenco, Ana <am.lourenco_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 15:50:35 +0000

Dear Alessio and all,

many thanks for your explanation.

On my analysis in order to obtain INTEGRAL BINNED results (fluence in cm-2 PER ENEGY BIN per primary) I will normally make an average between Emin and Emax and multiply that value of each energy bin by the width of the bin. In this case the width of the bins won't be exactly the same or I can consider they are (since it is just a tiny difference)?

Many thanks!

Best wishes,

Ana