Re: [fluka-discuss]: output

From: Dr. Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 22:26:36 +0200

Hi Mohammad,
    can you post it to the forum and not directly to me?
You can save them in ASCII in first place or convert them
in ASCII after merging using the FLUKA tools or the function in FLAIR
(right click on the file and select the relevant option)

USBREA is the key

P.S. This question was already answered in this thread:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/5491.html

Best,
V.