[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA not updated in Flair

From: <alexander.brynes_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 09:50:49 +0000

Dear Fluka users,

I have just upgraded my versions of FLUKA (to 2b-6) and Flair (to 2.0-2). When I run FLUKA independently of Flair, the output file says that I am using the newest version and it all runs as it should. When I try to run in Flair, I get a message saying that the version of Fluka I am using is obsolete. Flair is running version 2.0-2, but it is still running version 2b-3 of FLUKA and so does not work. Is there a step I have missed?

Thanks,
Alex Brynes

-- Scanned by iCritical.