Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRBIN Plot with FLAIR: *.bnn not created

From: Walid DRIDI <walid.dridi_at_cnstn.rnrt.tn>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:52:29 +0100

Dear Vasilis,

Thank you very much for your response.
I know that the files _sum.lis or _tab.lis for others cards : USRBDX,
USRTRACK,...

I am running from FLUPIX and in the Virtual Machine configuration I putted
800 MB of memory > 768 MB recommended as done in this link :
http://www.fluka.org/content/tools/flupix/
I reconfigured the machine with 1056 MB of Base Memory. Now the data
processing worked very well for USRBIN card.

Thanks again.

> Hi Walid,
>
> I've just run the example.inp, and the data processing worked ok.
> Just be careful there is no _sum.lis or _tab.lis for the USRBIN's for the
> plotting the binary file is used
> which is later processed with gplevbin or usbmax to create the appropriate
> projections.
>
> Please verify that:
> 1. You are not running in the $FLUPRO folder. Copy in a clean folder the
> example.inp
> 2. You have enough disk space
> 3. If you are running from FLUPIX that you have set enough memory >1Gb and
> no other process is running
>
> Cheers
> Vasilis

*Walid DRIDI, *Eng & PhD
Assistant Professor
National Center for Nuclear Science and Technology (CNSTN)
Sidi Thabet Technopark 2020 Ariana Tunisia
Cell Phone : (+216) 95 14 04 97
EMAIL : walid.dridi_at_cnstn.rnrt.tn