Re: [fluka-discuss]: Next FLUKA Course

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 18:07:02 +0200

Dear Tim,

thanks a lot for your interest.
We would very much like to have the third advanced course and user
workshop in Europe at the end of this year. We are presently examining few
options and we intend to take a decision by July. So we will hopefully
make an announcement rather soon.
Concerning the next beginner course, we envisage to hold it in the first
half of 2015, but no further detail is defined at now.

Kind regards

Francesco

> Dear FLUKA experts,

> I am interested in attending at the next FLUKA course. Is there going to
> be a second course in 2014? If so, do you already know, where this
> course will take place?
> Thanks a lot for the infos in advance.

> Best regards,
> Tim Gehrke