[fluka-discuss]: Converting MCNP geometry to FLUKA and Compile Options in Flair

From: <hayley.smith_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:54:23 +0000

Hello Vasilis/All

I am trying to import the attached MCNP geometry from a colleague into Flair but I am having some problems.

The error I receive is:

[cid:image002.jpg_at_01CFA5A3.AE305890]

Having looked in usr/local/flair/Mcnp.py it seems like on line 1027 it is expecting 2*t2*z. But I think for the KX conversion the argument is x, so I think it should be 2*t2*x ?

I am using flupix-2011.2b-5_flair-1.2_5.iso but I also have the same problem when using the newer flupix_2011.2b-6_flair-2.0-3.iso.

Also, the reason I have reverted to the old flupix version for the time being is that I cannot find the compile button on the ribbon (or elsewhere) in the new version. In the online screenshots (http://www.fluka.org/flair/screenshots.html) the compile tab appears in some screenshots and not others. Are you able to advise how I can access the compile options so I can use user routines in the new version? I must be doing something wrong...

Many thanks for any help/advice/suggestions you can give,

Hayley

Hayley Smith

Accelerator Physicist
ISIS Facility
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Harwell Oxford
OX11 0QX

01235 445524
hayley.smith_at_stfc.ac.uk<mailto:hayley.smith_at_stfc.ac.uk>

-- Scanned by iCritical.

image002.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image002.jpg)