Re: [fluka-discuss]: Energy deposited: AUXSCORE vs SCORE

From: <roberto.versaci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 09:46:35 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Warit,

I could suggest you a couple of possible explanations for the difference.

1-By any chance, did you define the region volume as said in manual at
"2.2.6 The Geometry", paragraph 4?
In this case the result of the SCORE card would be normalized.
I believe this volume definition is not used very often.

2-The output of SCORE is not automatically merged over different cycles
(see the Scoring lecture of the Vancouver advanced course, slide 23).
To me, this is more likely to be a reason for your problem than the
previous one.

Hope it helps,

                         Roberto