RE: [fluka-discuss]: Problem with Flair geometry editor

From: Christian Buhl Sorensen <christian.buhl.soerensen_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:11:16 +0000

Hi Pawel!

I've had similar looking problems when connecting to a cluster via SSH, on a windows machine with PuTTY and Xming. For me, the solution was to ensure that I was showing 32bit color, and restart the windows machine I was using. (I suspect it was an error in Xming/putty, that just required a restart)

Cheerio,
      Christian Buhl