[fluka-discuss]: Read external file in source.f for source information

From: Rong-Jiun Sheu <rjsheu_at_mx.nthu.edu.tw>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:45:57 +0800

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am trying to use source.f to read some information from the .txt file
which including four variables (energy, xposition, yposition, zposition)
in each line. When the FLUKA runs, I hope to get the results that it
will calculate 1E6 particles using first line information from the file.
And another 1E6 particles using the second line. So I used a do while
cycle but it didn’t work. Is there someone could help me ? Thanks in
advance .

Zi-Yi Yang
NTHU, Taiwan