Re: [fluka-discuss]: FUID and Password Not Issued

From: Saqib Ali khan <saqibkhan_at_hanyang.ac.kr>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 16:04:25 +0800

Hello, exactly same case with me. I have registered with my University email but have not received a FUID. somebody help us out. thanks Saqib Ali Khan On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 4:29:47 AM, Thomas Holmes <twholmes_at_NCSU.EDU> wrote: FLUKA Development Team, I am a graduate student at North Carolina State University and I have registered with my school email but I have not received a FUID to download and install FLUKA. I have tried the "Account Info" tab but nothing is sent to my email but I do see the fluka-discuss threads so I have been placed on the mailing list. Can you help me obtain an ID so that I can download the program? I am a long time user of MCNP and after attending a conference in Spain where FLUKA was widely used, I am excited to try this new Monte-Carlo package. Thank you for your help, Thomas Holmes