Re: [fluka-discuss]: problem in using written source.f

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 10:04:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jianqi,

The first thing to check would be that the file you are trying to OPEN in
source.f is actually in the path. Don't forget that during execution FLUKA runs
in a temporary directory. But try.dat might be in the directory of a higher
level?

An alternative to opening a file is to use OPEN in .inp, instead of OPEN in user
routines.

Whenever we get such "Aborted ..." messages with user routines, the first thing
to do would be:
head fluka_xxxxx/*.log
where fluka_xxxxx is the temporary execution directory. This usually pin-points
where the error comes from.

:) mary