[fluka-discuss]: NPSECN instead of NUMSEC in manual section describing userroutine stuprf.f

From: Franz Siegfried Englbrecht <Franz.Englbrecht_at_physik.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:32:58 +0200

Dear colleagues,

prove me wrong, but I think there is a small mistake in the FLUKA
manual of the newest FLUKA version 2011.2b.6 (Section 13.2.20 / PDF
page 363).

The second box on this page describes the Argument list used by
unserroutine stuprf.f. I think the index of the secondary in COMMON
GENSTK should be NPSECN instead of NUMSEC.

Best,
Franz
--
Franz Englbrecht