Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to install Fluka on Ubuntu..

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 07:30:00 +0200

Dear Muhammad,

First you need to know the architecture of your system (kernel) and which compilers are shipped with the specific version of your Ljnux flavor.

A "uname -a" on a shell will do the job. About adding the compiler (if missing) and other eventual packages: all the possible problems have pretty much been discussed many times in the list.
For the FLUKA installation itself step by step instructions are provided both in the manual and in the website.

Best
Vittorio

Sent from my iPhone