[fluka-discuss]: MIPs or heavy ionising particles

From: Helga Holmestad <helga.holmestad_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 14:42:29 +0000

Dear experts

I am trying to write my own USRDRAW routine to extract information about anti-proton annihilation in material. I am looking at the annihilations products, and want to find out for each of the particles if it is a MIP or not. MIP is defined as a particle having dE/dx >3MeV cm^2/g. Is there a way to get this information from FLUKA?