[fluka-discuss]: Score secondary fragments from a carbon ion beam

From: Ferreira De Almeida Lourenco, Ana <am.lourenco_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:18:31 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I'm simulating in FLUKA a carbon ion beam and I'm interested in scoring
the dose (using a USRBIN card) and the fluence differential in energy
(using a USRTRACK card) for fragments with Z=1, Z=2, Z=3, Z=4 and Z=5.
As there is no particle codes available in FLUKA for such particles I
would like to know how can I do this?

From the manual, heavy fragments should be handled in a file called
FHEAVY, but I don't understand how I can link this file to FLUKA or how
I should edit it...

I would very much appreciate any help.

Many thanks,
Ana