RE:RE: [fluka-discuss]: [How to use TRACKR common variables]

From: Kyung-Nam Lee <leeronaldo_at_naver.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 23:44:28 +0900

Dear, Dr. Vittorio Boccone.

Most of all, I would like to say thank you for your specific comments.^^

It is great help for me to understand hooking action through fluka.

Based on your advices, I think there is no hooking action after end of each
"event" and each "cycle" on fluka.

I mean there is only hooking action after end of each interaction.

Ok!. as you mentioned, it is likely that off-line calculation is only way
for calc. of dose avg. LET.

I will calculate dose avg. LET by using possible ways you mentioned already.

Thank you for your help!!~~^^

Have a nice day!!~~^^

Best Regards,

Kyung-Nam Lee