Re: [fluka-discuss]: Error message: ANIRR TOO SMALL

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:23:24 -0700

Thank you Franceso.

Sorry I didn't catch this on the list. Oddly, I DID a search for ANIRR
in my fluka-discuss folder, before sending the message, but nothing came up.

Is there a way to tell, a priori, how many irradiation intervals,
ramp-up, and cooling times we can have? Or is it via trial and error?

Thank you very much,
Mina